Combative Carbine I
- This program is appropriate for Public Safety Personnel, Private Security Service Professionals, and Private Citizens who desire to develop the necessary basic skills use their weapon in a tactical environment.
- During this 6 hour course participants will learn the most current and effective shooting methods, strategies, and tactics for gunfight survival.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- General Safety Concerns
- Deadly Physical Force and Use of Force Continuum
- General Safety Concerns and Function of Carbines
- Disassembly & Cleaning
- Combat Mindset and Accessory Equipment
- Appropriate Ammunition Choices
- Loading, Reloading, Unloading/ Making safe
- Shooting Fundamentals and Zeroing of Weapon
- Proper Ready Positions for Carbine Use
- Shooting Positions
- Loading and Responses to Malfunctions
- Shooting on the Move
- Multiple Targets
- This requires the completion of Pathfinder Operations, Practical Pistol training course or proof of an equivalent training course. (Does not apply to active LEOs/military)
- A handgun is optional but not required.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
- This program has limited space due to range standards, student/ instructor ratios and SAFETY!
- Ammunition requirements: ~350 rounds of "Ball" ammunition in the caliber of your carbine. No hand loaded ammunition is allowed on the range.
- Equipment Requirements: Carbine*, Comfortable Clothing or Duty Uniform, Minimum of 3 Magazines & Holder, Eye & Ear Protection, Illumination Tool. (Elbow/knee pads are optional.)
* Firearms maybe available for use on range if necessary, contact us for details
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Course Registration Form