Combative Carbine II
- This program is appropriate for Public Safety Personnel, Private Security Service Professionals, and Private Citizens who desire to develop the necessary basic skills use their weapon in a tactical environment.
- During this 6 hour course participants will further develop the basic tactical skills learned in Combative Carbine I.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- General Safety Concerns
- Deadly Physical Force and Use of Force Continuum
- Review of Shooting Fundamentals and Warm up drills
- Shooting Positions
- Loading and Responses to Malfunctions
- Use of Barricades and Adverse angles
- Shooting on the Move
- Multiple Targets
- Multiple Shots
- Secondary Weapon Transition
- Building Searches
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
- This program has limited space due to range standards, student/ instructor ratios and SAFETY!
A hand gun and ~200 rounds of appropriate handgun ammo is required
- Ammunition requirements: 500 rounds of "Ball" ammunition in the caliber of your carbine.
- No hand loaded ammunition is allowed on the range.
- Equipment Requirements: Carbine*(typically AR or AK, please contact us if your intent is to use a different platform), Pistol*, Comfortable Clothing or Duty Uniform, Minimum of 3 Magazines(carbine), 2 Magazines(pistol) & Holders for each, Belt & Holster, Eye & Ear Protection, Illumination Tooll. (Elbow/knee pads are optional.)
* Firearms maybe available for use on range if necessary, contact us for details
- This requires the completion of Pathfinder Operations, Practical Pistol training course or proof of an equivalent training course. (Does not apply to active LEOs/military)
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Course Registration Form