Combative Handgun I
- This program is appropriate for Public Safety Personnel, Private Security Service Professionals, and Private Citizens who desire to develop the necessary basic skills use their weapon in a tactical environment.
- During this 6 hour course participants will learn the most current and effective shooting methods, strategies, and tactics for gunfight survival.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- General safety concerns and function of pistols
- Deadly Physical Force and Use of Force Continuum
- Combat Mindset
- Appropriate ammunition choices
- Shooting fundamentals
- Proper ready positions
- Shooting positions
- Responses to malfunctions
- Use of barricades
- Adverse angles
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple targets
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
- This program has limited space due to range standards, student/ instructor ratios and SAFETY!
- Ammunition requirements: ~250 rounds of "Ball" ammunition in the caliber of your handgun.
- No hand loaded ammunition is allowed on the range.
- Equipment Requirements: Pistol*, Comfortable Clothing or Duty Uniform, Minimum of 2 Magazines & Holder, Belt & Holster, Eye & Ear Protection.
* Firearms maybe available for use on range if necessary, contact us for details
- This requires the completion of Pathfinder Operations, Practical Pistol training course or proof of an equivalent training course. (Does not apply to active LEOs/military)
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Course Registration Form