Tactical/Combat Patrolling (Basic)
- Those persons seeking exposure to and training in the techniques of Combat/Tactical Patrolling. This course in designed with minimal classroom time to maximize exposure to the field. Therefore, students considering this class should be in good physical condition and prepared for continuous operations in the field regardless of weather conditions.
- During this 5 day program participants will be immersed in an environment conducive to rapidly attaining the basic education, skills and confidence necessary to operate safely as part of the team during a tactical patrol.
This course includes, but is not limited to, the following;
- Types of Patrols
- Gear and Logistics
- Team Movement
- Communications and Hand Signals
- Troop Leading Procedures
- Basic Fieldcraft
- Land Navigation: Day and Night
- 24 Hour Field Training Exercise
- This course is conducted nearly entirely in the field under austere conditions. Gear list is extensive, please see website for further details.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made 30 days prior to the course start date will result in a refund minus a $200.00 cancellation fee. If cancellation is made within 15 days of the course start date, there is no refund. All cancellations must be made in writing or using our contact form submission.
- Upon receipt of registration and payment, a confirmation packet will be forwarded to each student. All flights should be scheduled into the Albany Airport.
- **Student travel days are the day before and after the posted dates.**
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Additional Requirements / Gear List
Course Registration Form