- This program is appropriate for Public Safety Personnel, Private Security Service Professionals, and Private Citizens who desire to develop the necessary basic skills use their weapon in a tactical environment.
- During this 6 hour course participants will learn the most current and effective shooting methods, strategies, and tactics for gunfight survival.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- General Safety Concerns and Function of Shotguns
- Deadly Physical Force and Use of Force Continuum
- Combat Mindset
- Appropriate Ammunition Choices and Accessory Equipment
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Shooting Positions
- Loading and Responses to Malfunctions
- Secondary Weapon Transition
- Use of Barricades
- Adverse Angles
- Shooting on the Move
- Multiple Targets
- This requires the completion of Pathfinder Operations, Practical Pistol training course or proof of an equivalent training course. (Does not apply to active LEOs/military)
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
- This program has limited space due to range standards, student/ instructor ratios and SAFETY!
- Ammunition requirements: 200 Bird shot, 25 00Buck Shot, 25 Slug, ammunition in the gauge of your shotgun. 50 rounds of "Ball" ammunition in the caliber of your pistol. No hand loaded ammunition is allowed on the range.
- Equipment Requirements: Shotgun*, Pistol*, Comfortable Clothing or Duty Uniform, Minimum of 2 Magazines & Holder, Belt & Holster, Eye & Ear Protection.
* Firearms maybe available for use on range if necessary, contact us for details
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Course Registration Form