Executive Security Services
- This program is designed for those personnel who desire entry level training in the fundamentals of executive protection. Law Enforcement, Military Personnel, Private Security personnel or persons desiring to enter this field of business.
- Participants will be immersed in an environment conducive to rapidly attaining the education, skills and confidence necessary to become a basic personal protection specialist. The course includes multiple days of live fire range evolutions* and potential for NYS Armed Guard certification**.
- Provide both didactic and practical skills training that will foster an understanding of the dignitary protection operations environment and provide the student with the necessary skills to operate safely and effectively individually or as part of the EP team.
This course includes, but is not limited to, the following;
- Conflict Resolution and Use of Force
- Unarmed Defensive Tactics
- ASP and OC Training
- Lethal Threat Self Defense
- Combative Handgun Shooting Package
- VIP Protection Skills: foot formations
- VIP Protection Skills: counter ambush/kidnap
- VIP Protection Skills: vehicle motorcade tactics
- VIP Protection Skills: advance planning
- Emergency Medical Care and CPR Certification
- Operations Order
- Helicopter Operations
- Security Surveys
- Issues Surrounding International Travel
- Practical Field Exercise
- This requires the completion of Pathfinder Operations Combative firearms package or proof of an equivalent training course. (Does not apply to active LEOs/military)
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
- Those interested should contact the Director of Operations for full details, equipment & ammunition needs and suitable clothing inventory.
- This program is designed for those seeking a serious immersion style training opportunity and students accepted into the course will be required to act accordingly.
- This training course has long days built into the schedule.
- Ammunition requirements: 600 rounds of "Ball" ammunition in the caliber of your handgun. 100 Rounds 5.56mm/ .223 caliber "Ball" ammunition, 10 Rounds each of 12 gauge Slug and 00 Buck ammunition. No hand loaded ammunition is allowed on the range.
- ** Additional State Licensing Fee applies(Approximately $150.00)
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Course Registration Form