POLIC© Patrol Officer Lifesaver Instruction Course
This 6 hour program was developed for the Police Patrol officer, but would be equally valuable for Tactical Operators, Investigators and Facilities Security Personnel.
Participants will be immersed in an environment conducive to rapidly attaining the skills and confidence necessary to safely provide high yield lifesaving treatments.
This course includes, but is not limited to, the following;
- Officer Down Drills
- Self Aid, Buddy Aid
- Active Shooter Situations
- Introduction to Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Remote Assessment Methodology
- Use of Tourniquets and Hemostatic Agents
- Gear and Kits
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Course Registration Form