Tactical Operations Medical Support Course (Advanced)
- Those tactical providers who have already attended an acceptable Basic TOMS course and seek additional specialty area skills.
- This 5 day class provides the student an opportunity to challenge their tactical knowledge and skills in the advanced training setting and to enhance the Tactical Medical Operator’s effectiveness as part of the overall solution to the dynamic tactical environment.
This course includes, but is not limited to, the following;
- Advanced Entry Techniques and Tactics
- Advanced Wound Care
- Sick Call and Advanced Procedures
- Basic Tactical Firearms and Live Fire Weapons Training Evolutions
- Advanced Land Navigation
- Basic Fieldcraft and Patrolling
- Waterborne Operations
- High Angle Rope Techniques
- This course is conducted nearly entirely in the field under austere conditions. Gear list is extensive, please see website for further details.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made 30 days prior to the course start date will result in a refund minus a $200.00 cancellation fee. If cancellation is made within 15 days of the course start date, there is no refund. All cancellations must be made in writing or using our contact form submission.
- Upon receipt of registration and payment, a confirmation packet will be forwarded to each student. All flights should be scheduled into the Albany Airport.
- **Student travel days are the day before and after the posted dates.**
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Additional Requirements / Gear List
Course Registration Form