Tactical Operations Medical Support Course (Basic)
- Law Enforcement, EMS and Fire Service and Private Security Service professionals currently charged with the responsibility of providing emergency medical care in the tactical environment.
- Those personnel seeking training and qualifications in the Tactical EMS who are not currently assigned those duties but seek the opportunity to build on their skill sets are encouraged to register.
- Persons seeking education and training in the skills necessary to function as a medical provider in austere or potential dangerous environments
- This 6 day course provides students both didactic and practical skills training that will foster an understanding of the tactical operations environment and furnish the necessary skills to operate safely and effectively as part of the tactical team.
This course includes, but is not limited to, the following;
- Death in Custody
- Medical Threat Assessments
- Defensive Tactics
- Basic Tactics
- Active Shooter
- Dignitary Protection
- Extended Operations
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Officer Rescue
- K9 Emergency Medicine
- Advanced Diagnostics
- **OC Training & Exposure**
- Basic Wound Care and Suturing
- Helicopter Operations
- Pre-registration is required.
- Tuition must accompany registration.
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made 30 days prior to the course start date will result in a refund minus a $200.00 cancellation fee. If cancellation is made within 15 days of the course start date, there is no refund. All cancellations must be made in writing or using our contact form submission.
- Upon receipt of registration and payment, a confirmation packet will be forwarded to each student. All flights should be scheduled into the Albany Airport.
- **Student travel days are the day before and after the posted dates.**
- Please note: ICS 100 & ICS 200 are pre-requisites for attendance in this course.
If you have already taken these programs please forward the record of training or a copy of your certificate along with your registration.
If you have not completed these free, ONLINE courses visit our "Links page" and click on the ICS training links.
(Click on form name to download pdf version.)
Additional Requirements / Gear List
Course Registration Form